Here are all the steps needed to signup for a developer account on the Voicegain Platform. Once you have the account you can access the Web Console and you can find all the info on how to use the Web Console and the APIs on our Zendesk Knowledge Base .
1. Start at console.voicegain.ai/signup
3. On the next page let us know how you learned about Voicegain, how you wan to use Voicegain, and accept Terms of Service.
5. After you click Next, Voicegain will send you an email with the link to the next step. If you do not get the email, please check a Junk Mail folder, and if it is not there, please follow instruction on the page shown below.
6. Once you get the email, click on the Set Password button.
7. You will be directed to a web page where you can set your Voicegain password.
8. After you click (Re)set Password you will be directed to the login page where you can enter your login credentials.
9. On the next page click the right arrow icon next to "Cloud Web Console"
10. This will take you to the home page of the Voicegain Web Console. You can follow the mini tutorial that is available on the home page.
11. Help articles are available under the question mark (?) menu. There also you will find our helpdesk support link. Note, some of the support articles are available only to logged in users while others are public.